Trade Secret Expert Witness
Software Expert Witness and IP Litigation Consulting
Trade Secret Source Code Review
In many instances, software litigation centers around some aspect of the software source code. Eureka’s experts are highly skilled in dealing with code-based legal and technical issues.
- We have worked with and written complex software in virtually every known programming and coding language.
- We review and compare source code related to copyright infringement or other intellectual property misappropriation.
- We have extensive experience in the reconstruction of a prior art software system in patent infringement cases.
Trade Secret Forensics
Software forensics and data recovery require careful analysis and reconstruction of digital evidence.
- We are able to reverse engineer and reconstruct hardware and software environments from backups, remnants, and fragments of historical software.
- We have direct access to and familiarity with proprietary and licensed tools and software to assist with data recovery and extraction, metadata review and management, and e-discovery.
Why Choose Our Services
Eureka offers software expert witness services and litigation support utilizing the knowledge, experience and resources of its ongoing software development and consulting business. With three decades of hands-on experience in the computer, software and technology industries, Eureka provides an unparalleled understanding of nearly every facet and factor involved in a complex software or computer related litigation scenario.
Contact Us Today To Speak With An Expert
3305 Northland Drive
Austin, TX 78731
+1 (512) 459.9292
+1 (866) 936.9292
"I was very pleased with Eureka’s work and the zeal they brought to the task at hand, and would be pleased to speak with others who are contemplating engaging Eureka’s services should they call."
"Monty Myers and his team have been a key factor in my successful litigation of trade secrets cases...One of my favorite aspects of working with Monty’s team is that they delve deep enough, early enough, to help craft the parameters of the dispute."